As you know you pick up a lot of data every day in Sekoia. Every tick, every assessment, everything is logged by the system. To make it easier for you as management, we aggregate all that data into easy-to-digest dashboards - where the most crucial information can be identified.
To give you the opportunity to pre-set rules within your own system framework so that this information can automatically be highlighted to you in an effective way. Having this visibility, will allow you to quickly cascade your observations to the team. Thereby, putting a pro-active ‘continuous improvement’ methodology in place.
Benefits of having Dashboards in Sekoia:
- These can cater to different stakeholders on any level - be it the entire organisation, single service or within your individual role.
- You can categorise these based on different themes and focus areas.
- You can pick any frequency of information – from a single day to several months.
- You can filter the information on any parameters – specific responses to a question, including ‘and & or’ rules within the form filters.
- You can highlight information based on numerical ranges – especially useful in the case of health measurements and high scoring risk assessments, so that vital information can be brought to the fore first.
- You can make dashboards accessible in the right context – be it the Administration and/or the App, so that information is only visible to whom, when and where it is relevant.
- You can easily adapt and make changes as processes and focus areas change, as you control and manage everything in-house.
- You are able to act in real time giving yourself the best opportunity for things to not be missed or overlooked.
- You can build a responsive evaluation loop and demonstrate effective operational overview and quality assurance through this process.
Some examples of Dashboards you could build are:
- Risk Assessments
- Quality Assurance/ Compliance
- Service Users’ Well-being
- Home/Service Management
- Health & Safety/ Infection Control/ Covid Monitoring etc.