The purpose of Instructions is to allow employees to share professional knowledge in the form of pictures and videos. Visual instructions carry immense value for the quality of care and support that the service users receive. They work great both as a personalised care planning tool and also as a great training tool for staff and a means for management to encourage best practice.
- Possibility to ensure that the right professional knowledge is available and shared.
- The ability to share important guidelines and new ways of working in and easy and effective manner.
- Ensuring service users receive support that is tailored to their exact needs and preferences.
- The ability to tag instructions to Tasks enabling staff to have access to the relevant information at point of care.
- Possibility to create a common platform and language for knowledge and professionalism.
- Ensuring a culture of best practice is encouraged.
Creating new instructions:
- Within the Residents menu, there is a tab for Instructions that allows you to upload a picture, a video and PDF-instructions along with footnotes. Once uploaded, these instructions will immediately reflect on the devices and allow frontline staff access to new and updated information.
- Instructions can also easily be tagged to the relevant tasks to ensure that these are visible alongside the daily activities to be carried out.