The purpose of Files, as the name suggests, is to be able to store and access pertinent information, records and correspondence with regard to your service users and organisation at large. This can be uploaded in any format and categorised into different folders and files.
If you would like the frontline staff to be have easy access to this information, it is recommended that the information be uploaded in a PDF format, which allows for easy viewing from the devices.
- To make best practice guidelines easily accessible.
- To provide staff with access to important correspondence such as hospital appointment letters etc.
- To provide staff access to the home's internal Policies and Procedures.
- To ensure important new guidance can be disseminated in a quick and efficient way such as for example COVID guidelines in the current scenario.
- To enable new practices to be put in place.