We always try to respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, we know how frustrating it can be to face a challenge and to need help without getting it. That said, the response time can go both up and down, depending on how busy we are - and sometimes it can take a little longer, than we want.
In these cases we need to prioritise according to the severity of the inquiries and thus not after "first come first served". There are several things that come into play, when determining how serious an inquiry is, some of which can be:
- Is it a single screen, a department or maybe an entire center?
- Is it possible to continue working despite the challenge?
- Who does it influence? (residents, employees, relatives, etc.)
In addition to these examples, there are other things like the app in question. Obviously, an error in Tasks outweighs an error in Images.
In short, there are many things that come into play. There are three different response times depending on the seriousness of the inquiry, this is also agreed through our contracts:
- Critical Error: Reply within 3 hours.
- Non-critical: Reply within one business day.
- Minor error: Reply when all higher priority requests are processed.