The purpose of Plans is to convey knowledge and information about the individual resident from the screen. This will often be overall knowledge that is not necessarily associated with specific tasks. "Plans" can also be used for the dissemination of organisational knowledge and information on the common screens.
By using Plans in Sekoia, knowledge, and information becomes easily accessible, making it easier for employees to seek these when necessary. This can also create security for employees, as well as the residents, which can have a positive effect on the working environment.
- Easier to convey important information and knowledge about the individual resident and organisation.
- Easier to update this knowledge.
- Important information and knowledge are readily available.
- Collect knowledge about the individual resident in one place.
- Strengthen the working environment as knowledge is easier accessible and more likely to be updated.
- Possibility to ensure common language and common understanding of the resident and organisation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.