The purpose of Forms is to enable employees to easily deliver data and make registrations about the individual resident or organisation. In Forms, registrations can be performed on all units in the organisation, as well as retrieved from Forms Report that shows the created registrations.
Experience shows that when information and knowledge are difficult to deliver, there is a greater risk that this will be forgotten. Therefore, the work with Forms in Sekoia could ensure that registrations and knowledge are handed over, which allows for a greater amount of data and higher quality.
The amount and quality of data is crucial in working with the residents and the organisation, as this is crucial for the employees to gain knowledge, insight and, if necessary, observe patterns. This insight is crucial for the new initiatives being implemented and how to work with approaches and training.
With a larger amount of data, it is possible to make decisions on a qualitative basis and not on views.
- Ability to make registrations faster and easier and observe them later.
- Possibility for a better overview of the last 24 hours and 7 days.
- Possibility to save time in order to register and get an overview of these.
- Possibility of greater quantity and higher quality of data.
- Possibility to increase professionalism in delegating responsibility to professional groups.
- Possibility of greater uniformity in collected data.
- Possibility of getting the investigative perspective more in focus for gaining knowledge.
- Ability to avoid paper forms that are often available to unauthorised people, which are not always easy to find and sometimes get lost or submitted.
- Possibility to increase resident participation.