The purpose of Instructions is to allow employees to share professional knowledge in the form of pictures, videos and PDF guidelines. This is based on the assumption that "images say more than a thousand words". Instructions can create value for the people you are supporting, your team members and the organisation as a whole.
It is a great way to ensure that best practice and personalised support is being delivered in an accessible and consistent way - and serves as security that the right knowledge is always available, where it is to be used.
Each person you support can have an individual catalog of personalised instructions on their profile. Instructions can also easily be tagged to the daily tasks and care activities. This ensures that no time needs to be spent on finding the right instruction to deliver the support as it is made available to team members in the right context.
- Possibility to ensure that the right professional knowledge is available.
- Possibility of raising the professionalism by delegating the instructions to the right professionals and persons.
- Opportunity to enhance employee well-being, as knowledge and useful tools are easier to access in task execution.
- Possibility to create a common platform and language for knowledge and professionalism.
- Possibility of creating security and comfort for the person you support, as knowledge is available for the task to be performed more uniformly.